RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Alan Hawes Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Alan Hawes Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Alan Hawes Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Alan Hawes Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Alan Hawes Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Alan Hawes

Go down

Alan Hawes Empty Alan Hawes

Post by Guest 2008-12-24, 21:31

Alan Hawes has recently had a relapse and suffered a partial paralysis. I had only visted Allan just over a week ago at his home and he was fine, so has come as a shock.

It has been passed onto me, that Alan will continue to be in Hospital over the Christmas period and I'm sure everyone will have him in their thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Please note: The famiy have asked for no visitors at this time. So would members please respect this request. I am advised that Alan's paralysis would make any meeting difficult and hard for him to retain his dignity.

Peter Slater is in contact with Sandra and will update.

Back to top Go down

Alan Hawes Empty Update

Post by Guest 2008-12-31, 10:26

Alan has now been transfered to the Stroke Unit at HM Stanley Hospital, St Asaph.

Sandra is happy for anyone to visit him. I am advised that Alan may not be able to communicate well and could be a slow recovery. Visiting times are 3pm-5pm and 7pm-8pm Monday to Saturday; 3pm-5pm on Sundays.

I'm sure everyone will wish him a speedy recovery.

Back to top Go down