RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Am I ready for an edf jet?
Am I ready for an edf jet? Empty2024-07-30, 08:27 by Daniel Gillespie

» Need help on how to just directly power my Detrum RXC6 6CH 2.4Ghz Receiver?
Am I ready for an edf jet? Empty2024-07-17, 09:55 by Daniel Gillespie

» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Am I ready for an edf jet? Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Am I ready for an edf jet? Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Am I ready for an edf jet? Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Am I ready for an edf jet?

Go down

Am I ready for an edf jet? Empty Am I ready for an edf jet?

Post by Daniel Gillespie 2024-07-30, 08:27

Hi everyone I have been in this hobby for about 3 years and ever since I got into this hobby I wanted that shiny edf jet but when I got into the hobby many people told me not to get but to learn on something like an apprentice. Fast forward to today I have flown plenty of planes such as the apprentice, the umx timber, some big gas planes, t28 Trojan, extra 300, flying wings and more. I am also very comfortable with building my own planes which is what I was thinking of doing with the edf jet. I have plenty of spare parts so building it will probably be cheaper than buying a new one. I just wanted to know your guys thoughts on this and when you guys got your first edf and how to prepare for it. Thanks in advance! Is it easy to fly?

Daniel Gillespie

RDMFC Bonus points : 6

Back to top Go down