RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
    Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Proposals for Model aircraft flying ( CAA registration) April 2019
    Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty2019-05-08, 17:49 by Gary M Jones

» Police crash
    Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
    Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
    Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Helicopter pictures from the field. By request.

Go down

Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty Helicopter pictures from the field. By request.

Post by John Bow on 2010-04-03, 21:55

Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. 123270532Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. 123270344Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. 123270337Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. 123270330Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. 123270319
    Here are the pictures Dave S has been pestering me for, I must admit to not wishing to post pictures of H******
    in case the influence or offend our young viewers.
    However here they are.

Cheers
    John B

John Bow

RDMFC Bonus points : 25

Back to top Go down

Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty Re: Helicopter pictures from the field. By request.

Post by Zaidy on 2010-04-03, 22:05

Nice one John, many thanks for posting the pictures.

You know deep deep I mean really deep inside, you love helis and much as I love planks Suspect Helis are the future Laughing

Zaidy
    RDMFC Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 1827

http://Seahawkap.com

Back to top Go down

Helicopter pictures from the field. By request. Empty Re: Helicopter pictures from the field. By request.

Post by Guest on 2010-04-03, 22:55

THanks John, great pictures as usual.

DaveS Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2010-04-04, 10:53

Thanks for the pics mate.
    Who is the dashing one with the awesome electric helis.He has good taste. Cool

Danny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Barnes on 2010-04-04, 11:03

Mr Moff wrote:Thanks for the pics mate.
    Who is the dashing one with the awesome electric helis.He has good taste. Cool

Danny.

That would be me but i dont see a pic???? he he

Club Secretary

RDMFC Bonus points : 8241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down