RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
    Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
    Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
    Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
    Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
    Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby?

Go down

Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby?

Post by Andy Sayle 2009-11-16, 10:05

Morning guys,

Can anyone recommend a reliable and trustworthy garage/mechanic type near rhyl/abergele? I need to get a few things done on my Van, and don't want to use the main dealers because of the ridiculous labour rates, and astronomical parts prices....

Cheers
    Andy
    Andy Sayle
    Andy Sayle
    Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569788

Back to top Go down

Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty Re: Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby?

Post by Guest 2009-11-16, 11:05

Ive been using Sea View Garage,on the main road from Rhuddlan to Prestatyn.Pretty fair and good work.Ask for James or his Dad,Elwyn Griffiths.They are the owners.

If you go and need a lift back to Abergele let me know Im only round the corner.

Back to top Go down

Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby? Empty Re: Anyone recommend a reliable garage nearby?

Post by Guest 2009-11-16, 11:40

is it that bodged manifold your fixin andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sayle 2009-11-16, 12:01

I need a few things doing, new Clutch master cylinder, new vacuum pump, tracking and alignment needs sorting, plus I want to lower the suspension a bit.....

Cheers for the suggestion john, will give them a call this afternoon.

Cheers
    Andy
    Andy Sayle
    Andy Sayle
    Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-11-16, 16:28

Andy Sayle wrote:I need a few things doing, new Clutch master cylinder, new vacuum pump, tracking and alignment needs sorting, plus I want to lower the suspension a bit.....

Cheers for the suggestion john, will give them a call this afternoon.

Cheers
    Andy
    Well while its there why not 'pimp' it abit, maby perlesent paint, Bit of chrome wheels with LP tires, A whoping stereo system, couple of flat screens and a 3 piece leather suit!!!
    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Anyone flying tomorrow, I have a Inset day and WANT TO FLY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down