RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Llysfaen 20th October Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Llysfaen 20th October Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Llysfaen 20th October Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Llysfaen 20th October Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Llysfaen 20th October Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Llysfaen 20th October

2 posters

Go down

Llysfaen 20th October Empty Llysfaen 20th October

Post by Guest 2009-10-20, 23:42

Well the carnage continues Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil A great evening was had by all and the Vapor combat has got to the stage where Tim is intending to bulk buy a load of spares so that major rebuilds will be possible at the hall in between bouts. A number of Vapors are now made of sticky tape held together with bits of Vapor. It is amazing how much punishment they can take and still fly. Mine ended up with two very large holes in the wing but still flew with just a few clicks of right trim. Alan is now streamer towing which is all well and good until you get two Vapors tied together cheers cheers
An attempt at airotowing failed due to a lack of power Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

If you have not been yet, come to Llysfaen one Tuesday night. Just follow the sound of laughter.

Dave
S

Back to top Go down

Llysfaen 20th October Empty Re: Llysfaen 20th October

Post by Tim 2009-10-21, 00:09

Great fun indeed, at one point Jem and I were in actual pain from the laughing Very Happy Very Happy
Order has already been placed for the spares ( Rudders and tailwheels are OOS unfortunately but I have requested some be bought in and forwarded on to me )
My bank balance is lighter to the tune of £130 but all bits should be with me for next Tuesday's session and the prices will be cheaper ( when P+P is accounted for ) than you can get anywhere individually.
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent Parry 2009-10-21, 22:37

sounds like the normal Tuesday night ful of fun and laughter sorry i could not make it work commitment Sad but will be there next week Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Brent Parry

RDMFC Bonus points : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum