RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Bureaucracy Gone Mad???? Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Bureaucracy Gone Mad???? Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Bureaucracy Gone Mad???? Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Bureaucracy Gone Mad???? Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Bureaucracy Gone Mad???? Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Bureaucracy Gone Mad????

Go down

Bureaucracy Gone Mad???? Empty Bureaucracy Gone Mad????

Post by Brian Colclough 2009-03-20, 07:37

The European Union commissioners have announced that agreement has been reached to adopt English as the preferred language for European communications, rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five-year phased plan for what will be known as "Euro-English" - (Euro for short).

In the first year, "s" will be used instead of the soft "c". Sertainly sivil servants will resieve this news with joy. Also, the hard "c" will be replaced with "k". Not only will this klear up konfusion, but typewriters kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced by "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always been a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of silent "e"s in the language is disgrasful, and they would go.

By the forth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z", and "w" with "v".

During the fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be droped from vords kontaining "ou", and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz year, ve vil hav a reli sensbl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.

Ze drem vil finali kum tru.

Brian Colclough

RDMFC Bonus points : 4736

http://www.imacuk.co.uk/   http://www.rdmfc.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum