I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
    Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Proposals for Model aircraft flying ( CAA registration) April 2019
    Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2019-05-08, 17:49 by Gary M Jones

» Police crash
    Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
    Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
    Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 2010-02-03, 16:36

If you see me down the field on a cold day with my hands in my pockets and a large grin on my face don't get worried Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes .
    It's because I've got a couple of these http://www.peacockhandwarmers.co.uk/about.html Very Happy Very Happy
    I've got a couple of the older types that use charcoal sticks but thought I would update. Anyone else in the club got/use anything similar? cheers

Back to top Go down

Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Andy Sayle on 2010-02-03, 17:01

I've got one of those that runs on Charocal sticks knocking around somewhere. It used to work great, but had a rather odd smell about it....

Andy

Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569787

Back to top Go down

Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Something Hot in My Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on 2010-02-03, 17:12

These ones run on lighter fuel and use a catalytic converter unit - no smell. Plus, no problems geting the fuel sticks; just pop into Tescos for some lighter fuel at the cigy counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sayle on 2010-02-03, 17:18

Now that seems like an all-round better idea. I take it they are easy to get going?

Andy

Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569787

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2010-02-03, 17:35

Had a chat to the man and yes, but to only use matches. So, I ordered two of the big ones @£60 the pair inc postage. Now I guess some one will come on here and tell me I could have got them locally for 1/2 the price Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Colclough on 2010-02-03, 18:15

Bought a Kelly kettle a few weeks back, great for warming your hands on the chimney but a deffinate no-no when it comes to putting it in your pocket. Brews for cups in one hit. I'm sure it'll see plenty of action at the field this season Wink

Brian Colclough

RDMFC Bonus points : 4736

http://www.imacuk.co.uk/   http://www.rdmfc.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down