RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Poll on positive/negative voting system

4 posters

Go down

would you like to see it back?

Poll on positive/negative voting system Vote_lcap60%Poll on positive/negative voting system Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Poll on positive/negative voting system Vote_lcap40%Poll on positive/negative voting system Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty Poll on positive/negative voting system

Post by Brian Colclough 2009-12-05, 18:17

Democracy at work Poll on positive/negative voting system Icon_wink

Brian Colclough

RDMFC Bonus points : 4736

http://www.imacuk.co.uk/   http://www.rdmfc.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty Re: Poll on positive/negative voting system

Post by Guest 2009-12-05, 18:41

Yes!!!
Im glad we are voting!!!
Nice work!!!

Back to top Go down

Poll on positive/negative voting system Empty Re: Poll on positive/negative voting system

Post by Andy Sayle 2009-12-05, 20:06

Interesting poll!

Perhaps we should have a Poll on whether the results of Poll's on the forum should be acted upon? Twisted Evil

Andy!
Andy Sayle
Andy Sayle
Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-12-05, 20:32

we should have had a poll to see if we wanted a poll,then another poll to agree to the wording of the poll,then another poll to agree to the timing of the poll and another poll to decide on the length of time the poll would run and then....... Twisted Evil

bring it back Mark the + and -

we should adopt the Black Ball system to decide what members we accept for every existing member on renewal and new applications.I suggest a committee of one to decide as we are short of committee members I will offer my services Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sayle 2009-12-05, 22:57

I've cleaned this up a bit chaps, I'll leave it up as it is quite interesting to see where the vote ends up. My finger is hovering over the "delete thread" button though, so keep it nice eh? Smile

Andy
Andy Sayle
Andy Sayle
Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-12-05, 23:16

You deleted my apology!!!
Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-12-06, 09:40

johnoxleydean wrote:we should have had a poll to see if we wanted a poll,then another poll to agree to the wording of the poll,then another poll to agree to the timing of the poll and another poll to decide on the length of time the poll would run and then....... Twisted Evil

bring it back Mark the + and -

we should adopt the Black Ball system to decide what members we accept for every existing member on renewal and new applications.I suggest a committee of one to decide as we are short of committee members I will offer my services Rolling Eyes

Do we have to roll our trouser legs up too? Check the rules for eligibility to be on the committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter S 2009-12-06, 10:58

What about a section for those who don't know ?
Peter
Peter S
Peter S
RDMFC Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-12-06, 11:21

married to a scouser they always have opinions Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter S 2009-12-06, 11:59

I was forgetting John the power behind the throne Laughing
Peter S
Peter S
RDMFC Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-12-06, 17:37

Peter,nothing to do with the topic but more importantly hope your feeling better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim 2009-12-06, 19:38

Never used it, never understood, never cared about it.
Where is the third option IE: couldnt care less . Sad
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down