RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
All you bikers and flyers Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
All you bikers and flyers Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
All you bikers and flyers Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
All you bikers and flyers Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
All you bikers and flyers Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

All you bikers and flyers

Go down

All you bikers and flyers Empty All you bikers and flyers

Post by Mark Barnes 2009-05-20, 19:27

I`d just like to inform everone of a up coming event over at wrexham i will be atending, Flying displays will be from myself, Nathan Farrel-Jones, Graham "Rolling Roscoe and Ollie Witt amoung others.

I know there are alot of bikers in the club so would be greatfull if you could pass the folling information around

Thanks Mark

OPEN DAY AT MOTO CORSE
30TH MAY 2009

We are holding an open day on the 30th May 2009 to raise money for the Wales Air Ambulance and, of course, to celebrate all things two-wheeled and Italian!!

We would be very happy to see as many of you as possible to help us raise money for this worthy charity and give you the opportunity to test-ride the latest range of MV Agusta machinery. To book a demo ride, call us or simply log onto the MV weblink below:

http://www.mvagusta.co.uk/_testrides/motocorse/testride_motocorse.php

As well as test rides there will be a host of other activities for all the family, including the following:

Radio controlled displays
Dyno power runs (£30 on the day with £10 going to the Wales Air Ambulance)
Various items to be auctioned and raffled (including donated items from trackdays, a flying lesson, power commander & setup plus many bike accessories)
A impressive display of current and ex-race bikes will be on site including Foggy 926 Corsa, Ex Troy Bayliss 999F06 (TBC), 996RS, E2E Racing 1098RS, and other local racer’s bikes
MV Agusta personnel onsite for advice
…and lots, lots more!!!

We will be open from 9am and will be finishing when we have raised as much money as possible!

We all hope to see you down here and please feel free to bring the whole family.

Regards

Tony

============================================
Moto Corse UK Ltd
Tel: 01978 661 414
Fax: 01978 661 662
Email: info@motocorseuk.com
Web: www.motocorseuk.com
Address: Russell House, Abbey Road North,
Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL13 9RX.
Mark Barnes
Mark Barnes
Club Secretary

RDMFC Bonus points : 8240

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum