RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Do not leave it in the car!!! Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Do not leave it in the car!!! Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Do not leave it in the car!!! Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Do not leave it in the car!!! Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Do not leave it in the car!!! Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Do not leave it in the car!!!

Go down

Do not leave it in the car!!! Empty Do not leave it in the car!!!

Post by Guest 2009-03-12, 15:24

Hi all, sorry I missed the fun on Tuesday night. I was away in far off Penistone sorting my daughters car out. She went to a sports center with 3 mates on Monday night and as usual left loads of gear in the back of the Corsa whilst they went climbing on the indoor wall.
They returned to find that some crack head had put a brick through the passenger window and made off with most of the contents. £70.00 of Mac make up (akin to us loosing a heli) sat nav, I Pod (both locked in the dash). Various expensive outdoor coats , sports bags and the suite (fresh from the cleaners) she was due to wear on an RAF interview Wed. It all comes to just under the £600.00 excess she has on her insurance so it cost her £65.00 to replace the window and protect her no claims.

This incedent has made me think long and hard about what I leave in the car on occasions and I will be far more carefull in future.

You can never tell when some idiot is sizing up your car. And the gear we carry is far in excess of what she hjad stolen.

Anyway, glad to report that the interview went well (in a borrowed suite) and all is now back to normal. I even managed to call in on a model shop in Rochdale on the way home Exclamation

DaveS

Back to top Go down

Do not leave it in the car!!! Empty Re: Do not leave it in the car!!!

Post by Guest 2009-03-12, 17:58

does yer box right in. know what it feels like.

just to add, some little scrotum kicked the mirror off me car the other day. so i spent today erecting a 5 foot fence along the side of my house. makes me sick thers nothing else this tits up society allows you to do about it other than report it to that usless mob of filth, time for baseball bats and balaclavas methinks Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum