RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Llysfaen 27th October Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Llysfaen 27th October Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Llysfaen 27th October Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Llysfaen 27th October Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Llysfaen 27th October Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Llysfaen 27th October

Go down

Llysfaen 27th October Empty Llysfaen 27th October

Post by Guest 2009-10-28, 12:06

Another good night at the village hall with lots of Vapor acction Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Tims Models was doing a roaring trade and the spare parts were flying out of his big box. Next week I expect to see a lot of refurbished Vapors back in action. Mark had a new motor on show which had to be flick started and was a little short on power. He did however prove that a Vapor will fly with one wheel and most of the Port wing panel missing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Brent had a first and managed to break the motor off the mount. Tims Models had a spare in stock so all was well. Alan (MR Streamer) Patrick created the usual havoc which got worse when a couple of others also fitted streamers (3 was a bit OTT Mark) This is great until someone actualy hits one as it takes an age to unravel them from the Vapors props. A couple of MSRs were seen flying (sorry Tim didnt mean it) and oh yes, the sim had a lot of use as well.
So another great night. Come along next week and join in the fun.
Hope to have some video next week so watch this space.

DaveS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum