RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead

2 posters

Go down

converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 20:15

Ive a Futaba FPT6NL transmitter with no Buddy Lead connector socket is it possible to adapt this Tranny ,so that it has one ?This tranny would be the slave. Rolling Eyes

Good to see a few down this evening (thrs) enjoying themselves with all manner of Toys.

Back to top Go down

converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty Re: converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead

Post by Roy 2009-05-07, 20:49

Yes Ripmax will convert it for you if you want but you could probably buy another Tx for less.

Royb.
Roy
Roy
RDMFC Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 715

Back to top Go down

converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead Empty Re: converting a transmitter to accept buddy lead

Post by Andy Sayle 2009-05-07, 20:52

Hi John.

Does the radio have an RF module (either accesible externally or internally)? If so, then you can probably hack things around to get a usable buddy signal out of it with a bit of effort. I'm not overly familiar with Futaba radios though, so I cannot recommend specifics. If you want me to take a look at, and maybe perform a bit of open tx surgery on it, I can see what I can do?

Cheers
Andy
Andy Sayle
Andy Sayle
Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-07, 20:59

Thanks Andy that the reply I was waiting for...I will bring it down next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sayle 2009-05-07, 21:14

If the weather is good, I'll next be appearing at the club strip on Sunday afternoon Smile If you want to bring it round to me at home though, just give me a shout. I'm up in Abergele.

Cheers
Andy
Andy Sayle
Andy Sayle
Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-05-08, 07:20

thanks Andy Im off to the deep South until Sunday morning...hope to get out in the afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum