RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
hobby king Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
hobby king Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
hobby king Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
hobby king Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
hobby king Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

hobby king

4 posters

Go down

hobby king Empty hobby king

Post by Guest 2013-02-20, 20:44

Amazing. as per my last message I sent a message of complaint to hobby king complaining re my order and general lack of responce.

my order arrived today but short of an important item a multicharge lead so whats next!

#

Back to top Go down

hobby king Empty Re: hobby king

Post by melfyn 2013-02-21, 23:47

Not having much luck with this one Steve, no wonder your hacked off.
melfyn
melfyn
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Colclough 2013-02-22, 08:22

I've dealt with HK several times with no problems, however it seems a bit more of a minefield since they opened up their UK warehouse. I get pop up adverts for a quad battery charger on my computers and at first the price seems quite attractive, I then went through the buying process and was steered towards buying from their UK outlet but the eventual price ended up being the best part of twenty quid more than the initial tempter. This may well be a tax issue here in the UK but it certainly put me off the deal. Another niggle the initial bait price was quoted in £UK but the website listings are in dollars. As I said at the beginning a bit of a minefield to plow through and doesn't inspire confidence.

Brian Colclough

RDMFC Bonus points : 4736

http://www.imacuk.co.uk/   http://www.rdmfc.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike S 2013-02-22, 17:50

I've got an order with them being processed at the moment so I'll see how it goes. I placed it last Monday but I'm not in any hurry. I've had no problems in the past. Laughing
Mike S
Mike S
RDMFC Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 466

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2013-02-22, 19:59

well good luck mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim 2013-02-23, 09:18

According to their website, I have placed 47 orders in total ( I assume this includes the five I have now done via the UK warehouse ). This is over a period of around 8 years. Of those 47, I can honestly say I have never really had any problems at all, just one was a long time being delivered, and that was in the early days, when their stock-level systems were not very good. I always avoid ordering anything if one or more of the items are OOS, as this will hold up the whole order. On more than one order, it was delivered, from HK, in just 3 days from placing order (EMS system ). These days, I very rarely order from the international depot (HK ) as the shipping rates, and potential for customs tax etc is high. Also even with small orders you end up being forced to use expensive shipping methods which I often dont need or want, and I can usually source what I want these days from UK suppliers.
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down