RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost

Go down

Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost

Post by Tim 2009-04-08, 17:40

I mentioned to the indoor brigade that I had sourced some cheap 138m/ahr cells for the above machines - and a few peeps expressed an interest. Zaid has already had his quota, so have some others, and now there are just 4 left @ £2.50 each.
They are ready to fit in either machine and fitted with the standard mini JST plug.
Remember the standard MCX has 110ma cell, and the vapor just 70ma.
PM or email me if you want em.
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty VAPOR BATTERIES

Post by Guest 2009-04-08, 18:38

Tim, I will take the 4 if thats OK. Catch up with you at the field.

DaveS

Back to top Go down

Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty Re: Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost

Post by Tim 2009-04-08, 18:57

David Sargent wrote:Tim, I will take the 4 if thats OK. Catch up with you at the field.

DaveS
Well I guess to be fair, I should just wait a day or two and see if anyone else wants any, as at least 3 people at the last meet said they wanted at least one.
Hope you understand Dave...... if no takers - then they are all yours for sure Wink
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty Batteries

Post by Guest 2009-04-08, 20:08

No problem Tim, put me down for whats left.

DaveS

Back to top Go down

Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost Empty Re: Vapor / MCX batteries - twice the flight-time half the cost

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down