RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Things il never finish more added!!! Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Proposals for Model aircraft flying ( CAA registration) April 2019
Things il never finish more added!!! Empty2019-05-08, 17:49 by Gary M Jones

» Police crash
Things il never finish more added!!! Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Things il never finish more added!!! Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Things il never finish more added!!! Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Things il never finish more added!!!

Go down

Things il never finish more added!!! Empty Things il never finish more added!!!

Post by Guest on 2009-06-06, 20:07

Things il never finish so maybe somone else will.

***SOLDPitts python 72" span falcon aviation. Currently uncoverd, pipe tunnel added and ailerons modified. All hardware included, cowl canopy spats wheels legs and 3mm pushrods. £40 onoSOLD***

Gws A10 Built and painted. Glassed underneath. 2 of 55mm fans installed too. needs radio. £10 ono

Cap 232, cant remember who made it but its artf recoverd, as the original covering was the stickyback type. 40 size though a modern 50 would be far better. unfortunately no cowl. Add motor and servos and fly. £15

Flair fokker dr1 the big one. Needs finishing off but has been test flown. Comes with all the accessories, williams wheels, machine guns, has a sprung tail skid. All servos and a converted mcculloch 22 cc strimmer motor, which runs but could do with a set of piston rings to restore compression. Make me an offer you might be surprised what il take for this, its just not my sort of model.

3 sc 12 motors, one for spares 2 runners. they were in my p38 which i retired as it was foam and was getting a bit soggy. £20

Vintage os max 30 with wraparound muffler. Runs well. £5

Cox .49 £5

mccoy .49 £5

Box of irvine 40 and 46 bits and pieces thers one assembled motor a couple of carbs, bearings pistons, liners, conrods, quiet muffler addon. £5

Very tuned os max 25. Done some work on this one. Was in my ballistic stingray delta, then a weston mini tigershark and finally my het p51. Ports are enlarged, oversize carb, top of barrel has been lapped to increase compression. piston skirt trimmed. With tuned pipe and manifold. Really is a little monster of a motor. here she is running https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GE2qxKNVhM £25

Last edited by Leigh on 2009-06-09, 20:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Springtime for hitler and germany)

Back to top Go down

Things il never finish more added!!! Empty Things Il Never Finish

Post by Peter S on 2009-06-07, 13:13

Leigh
I am interested in the cap 232 and the irvine bits please
Peter
Peter S
Peter S
RDMFC Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 174

Back to top Go down

Things il never finish more added!!! Empty Re: Things il never finish more added!!!

Post by Guest on 2009-06-07, 13:56

Leigh
And I'm interested in the Flair fokker dr1 the big one
Not so much the engine
Paul Q

Back to top Go down

Things il never finish more added!!! Empty Re: Things il never finish more added!!!

Post by Guest on 2009-06-08, 15:20

Dug out another motor

sc 25. in pretty good nick, last used in my happy fly trainer about 5 years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2009-07-04, 13:10

Do you still have Cox and McCoy .49 ? (049 I think)
Intersted
Can you bring them to the field and let me know when you're going

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2009-07-05, 10:50

i do paul il bring them along. if not before it will be next thursday.

What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum