RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Proposals for Model aircraft flying ( CAA registration) April 2019
Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty2019-05-08, 17:49 by Gary M Jones

» Police crash
Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector.

Go down

Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector.

Post by Andy Sayle on 2009-05-20, 11:21

Morning all.

Does anyone have a spare (or unwanted) balance connector for a 2s lipo pack, that is of the JST-XH type? I'm looking for the female connector (that goes on the charger side, NOT the battery side) and it should have three pins on it.

It doesn't matter if it is already on a pigtail, or part of another balance lead, or just the connector on its own Smile I would order one myself, but it seems silly to spend a few quid on postage for a tiny little connector worth pennies!

Beer tokens waiting Smile

Cheers
Andy

Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569787

Back to top Go down

Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty Re: Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector.

Post by Guest on 2009-05-20, 11:49

Got an adaptor board you can borrow for a short while if your in urgent need, or go here:
http://www.giantcod.co.uk/balance-adapter-expansion-board-p-403272.html?osCsid=lss561v5g360l84vc64evo03k5
Allan

Back to top Go down

Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector. Empty Re: Wanted - JST-XH type balance connector.

Post by Tim on 2009-05-20, 18:24

Yeh, I have loads Andy... dunno how you will get it though ? I am planning a trip to the orme in the morning, but dont think I can make the field later. Alternatively, passing your way on Friday morn, or you can collect whenever...

Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sayle on 2009-05-20, 22:39

Allan, it's not urgent at all. I just wanted to give my ECU pack a balance charge or two, as I don't have the right adapter for my charger Smile

Tim, if I could exchange a couple of beer tokens for a couple of the connectors, that would be grand! I'm going to be at the field tomorrow night, but I've got work all day. It's the same on friday too Sad If it's not too much trouble, and you don't make it to the field tomorrow night (the weather looks good at the moment!), could you possibly stuff a couple through my letterbox?

Cheers
Andy

Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569787

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim on 2009-05-20, 22:46

Yeh OK - send me your postal address via email please
tim@thefoxgroup.co.uk

Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum