RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th

Go down

indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th

Post by Guest 2009-10-19, 20:20

indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday 8th November at 4pm

just like last time but price will be £8 this time to cover the wee shortfall from the first one.

What a Face

Back to top Go down

indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty Re: indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th

Post by Guest 2009-10-19, 20:28

Leigh,you shouldn't be out of pocket.I'll give you some more. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th Empty Re: indoor at rhyl sports centre sunday November 8th

Post by Guest 2009-10-19, 21:15

just come along and fly next time john if we get the numbers il be re-imbursed and hopefully have some for the kitty incase thers a shortfall again.

there were 10 in attendance (including myself) so £60 in the pot and i just paid the last £12

so if we can encourage a few more fliers along we will be back in the black.

I did ask about a block booking but again the staff werent very helpful, so unless we want the hall weekly they dont really want to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-10-19, 21:21

ordered the bits I need for the 6th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2009-11-02, 11:45

dont forget lads get them shockies ready What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim 2009-11-02, 14:12

Incidentally, I have a nice boxed untouched Votec 322 shockie that I somehow doubt I will ever get around to doing.
If anyones interested, I can post some pics ( its nicely prepainted ) or /and bring it to the indoor session at Llysfaen tomorrow?
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum