RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long??

2 posters

Go down

Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long??

Post by Tim 2008-11-25, 17:22

Ah thanks Mark....but my point was / is - how am I or anyone else for that matter supposed to know Very Happy
PS - and my other gripe is the title length Very Happy Very Happy
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty Re: Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long??

Post by Admin 2008-11-25, 18:30

Tim, and everone else for that matter,

At present the forum is set to "OPEN" meaning that ayone that clicks the page can look at any of the threads and post as a guest, the reason for this is to let the members see whats going on before they register, We did this as we thought if members saw an empty forum they woldnt bother joining.

Now to the point- internet spamers atack forums at regular intervals posting links to various things we dont want on our forum, tipicly these thread titles are betwen 4-8 leters long so while the forum is set to open its a security messure ive put in place.

Once we have a few members joined im working on around 30% of the club or a couple of months pass giving most a chance i will change it to a locked forum thus ruling out the characters function

Hope that clears things up a little

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

RDMFC Bonus points : 182

https://rdmfc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty this is ten characters long or more :-)

Post by Tim 2008-11-25, 18:34

Fairy snuff Very Happy
Tim
Tim
Committee Member

RDMFC Bonus points : 3235

Back to top Go down

Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long?? Empty Re: Why does the title for a post have to be at least 10 characters long??

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum