RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Similar topics
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

Sad reminder that there is scum about.

5 posters

Go down

Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty Sad reminder that there is scum about.

Post by Mark Barnes 2011-10-11, 19:11

Well, thought I would post this just to remind people to be carfull and learn from my mistakes.

Having moved to a nice new area I was abit laps in putting the kids stuff and general garden items away like the BBQ and bikes etc etc.....

Well last night some nice fellows desided they needed my sons 110cc quad bike more than he did, so help themselves to it along with a few other things, fooooking up my side gate while they were at it.

Totaly my fault im sure for leving it out in my inclosed garden in my nice new house.

So guys have a quick look through your garden windows and take 10 mins to make sure all is away and under lock and key.

Sadley this is one I didnt get away with......................

M
Mark Barnes
Mark Barnes
Club Secretary

RDMFC Bonus points : 8240

Back to top Go down

Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty Re: Sad reminder that there is scum about.

Post by Brian Colclough 2011-10-11, 19:32

Bad news Mark, I know from past experience it leaves you with an awful feeling when you've been turned over. We got done twice in nine months about thirty years ago and nobody ever got done for it. Its a real sh1t experience.

Brian Colclough

RDMFC Bonus points : 4736

http://www.imacuk.co.uk/   http://www.rdmfc.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sad reminder that there is scum about. Empty Re: Sad reminder that there is scum about.

Post by Guest 2011-10-11, 19:56

Comiserations Mark. I've been done several times myself, in various parts of the contry. Had my house and my workshop(twice) done in Ipswich, both securely locked. Took me nearly 2 years to stop coming back at lunch times to check the house and to go away for the weekend. Had a car done on the drive in the West Mids and Dee's kids toys stolen off the drive in daylight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-10-11, 23:44

Sorry to hear about that Mark.these thieving little gimps really suck balls.
A few years ago my mums car got pinched off the drive.Since then we have 3 CCTV cameras,4 floodlights where one of them sets off a loud alarm when it senses movement.Also one of the cameras is hooked up to a 40 inch tv in my bedroom that's on at night.
On top of that my cars got 3 alarms and is boxed in by my mums corsa,which is also alarmed and steer wheel lock and gear lock.
A huge dog also helps let me know if anyone's about.And there's a rock by the front door just in case.

Could be worth a trip to maplin,maybe check out their cameras.

Danny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty 2011-10-12, 02:55

The way things are going makes my blood boil!
Mark, invest in a baseball bat! ........ serious, let people know you got it!
I bet the local plod ain't too interested in your stolen stuff, yet if you put the wrong stuff in your bin they'd be round ...... The world has gone mad and it's yer namby pamby lefto pinkos that say the convicted criminals are hard done by that are to blame! Tar and feathers would be letting these little sh1ts off light. I stand just to the right of Gengis Khan!
Marty
Marty

RDMFC Bonus points : 1196

http://oddballcustomart.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-10-12, 06:45

I'm liking the tar and feathers Marty. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-10-12, 08:37

Nice one marty im sure lots of support for that one
Its a sad society and too many do gooders.
Lets bring back draconian punishment Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubbsy 2011-10-12, 09:38

There is no deterrant anymore - thats the whole problem!

I Read a story last week that prisoners were demanding the sky sports package "to be added on" to their existing sky subscription as it was against their human rights not to be provided with adequate entertainment!

Is it just me??????
What ever happened to the 6x4 room and having to crap in a bucket? scratch

Not prisons, they are bloody holiday camps now - makes my blood boil how you can get convicted of a crime and then get treated like a guest! - If you get convicted at all! - What do the victims get?????

Im afraid the police dont want to know anymore - that is unless you accidentaly do 31 in a 30! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry to hear your news Mark!
Stubbsy
Stubbsy

RDMFC Bonus points : 1373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-10-12, 09:42

Didn't want to hijack your thread Mark so put my bit under "The UNEVEN Hand of the Law"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-10-12, 20:38

About ten years ago an old fishing buddy of mine told me his son was always in trouble with the law for various reasons and eventually went to a detention centre (prison).

after visiting his son for the first time he said god he wont want to leave there as it was like a holiday camp!!!!!!

Snooker and pool colour tele and a great food menu etc etc

Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Stubbsy 2011-10-12, 21:21

FACT - More government money is spent per head feeding prisoners than it is on school children - i.e. the menu in prisons provide better quality food than menus in schools! - again, menus for prisoners? what happened to bread and water and be bloody greatful for what you got?
Stubbsy
Stubbsy

RDMFC Bonus points : 1373

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sayle 2011-10-13, 11:44

I've always had the impression that there is too much emphasis on rehabilitation, and not enough on punishment. I don't think it should be all punishment though, otherwise society would just descend into a "I've got a bigger stick to beat you with, therefore I'm in charge", which is not a nice way to run things IMHO.

Andy Sayle
Andy Sayle
Club Chairman

RDMFC Bonus points : -487569788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-10-13, 19:37

Hi andy yes you have a good point there BUT there has to be some sort of
DETERRENT for these scum.

Just as an example speeding drivers have a deterrint when warned of a camera and possible driving ban so what do we do? we slow down.

So what deterrent do murderers,criminals burglars etc have!!!

The first thing that happens when they are caught is a TOP CRIMINAL lawer is appointed and guess who pays for that!!

I rest my case.(for now Crying or Very sad

Im sorry I just feel like the rest of the majoroty of the british public that we now live in a broken society

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down