RDMFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» 2019 Llanfair TH Village Fete
If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Empty2019-07-12, 18:53 by Rich

» Police crash
If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Empty2019-04-14, 15:36 by Roy

» Bit of indoors
If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Empty2019-04-13, 16:49 by Roy

» For Sale
If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Empty2019-03-03, 23:44 by Charles E Cornes

» selling up finaly!
If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Empty2019-02-10, 16:31 by melfyn

Saturday 7/7/18

2018-07-07, 21:07 by Gary M Jones

I was at the field today between 14:00 & 15:00 all on my own , good flying too. There is a dead sheep along the fence line towards the gate from the pits, I saw the farmer so reported this to her. I hope no one had plans for a BBQ Smile .

Farmer …

Comments: 1

If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy!

Post by Guest 2010-04-22, 20:09

Ok, thank you for opening my eye's, now after seeing it your way, I understand your concerns.

Back to top Go down

If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy!

Post by Rich 2010-04-22, 20:54

Don't listen to them Sam they are all telling lies your rubbish for the amount of time you've been flying.

I was that good I crashed three times a day went home to repair it & back again for another flight between the crashes
Rich
Rich
Treasurer/Membership Secretary

RDMFC Bonus points : 5694

http://www.futaba-rc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty 2010-04-22, 21:01

Aye, ya tell the yoong lads taday en they woon't beleeve ya If you think im young and a good pilot you have to see this guy! - Page 2 Icon_scratch lol
Marty
Marty

RDMFC Bonus points : 1196

http://oddballcustomart.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-04-22, 21:31

I have felt really bad crashing planes, most of all those free flight ones, just throw them off the top of the hill and watch them nose dive into the ground!!!
I built quite a few free flight kits around a 20'' wingspan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-04-22, 21:53

Get someone to take you to Old Warden on May 8th or 9th
The airfield will be full of small rubber and CO2 models as well as the 20" span ones from Keikraft.
The fliers are all little boys who never grew up, except they have white hair and most limp.
But you will see some fantasic flying and great enthusiasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty 2010-04-22, 22:08

I thgink most of us started with freeflight, Mine were wind up rubber bands! used to winf them up with my dad's hand drill (if he knew I was into his tools he'd have gone mad! lol
Unfortunately I'll be back at sea when the show is on but if you get a chance Sam you should go these shows are great
Marty
Marty

RDMFC Bonus points : 1196

http://oddballcustomart.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2010-04-22, 22:09

Ahh
Ok
I think weston park is on the top of the list for me!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2