» llyn pss
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:40 am by Tim

» Field
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 am by Allan Patrick

» Cloud Hopping above RDMFC
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:30 pm by Mark Barnes

Gate post broken

Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:42 pm by Gary M Jones

Just in case anyone is not aware, the main gate post at the field entrance is broken at its base just at ground level. ( the bolt side post) The post is only supported by the fencing attached to it. If the fencing fails then the post will fall and …

Comments: 3

RDMFC Social Media
RDMFC Facebook and RDMFC Twitter

At last we have atachments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At last we have atachments

Post by Mark Barnes on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 pm

As per the title im pleased to inform the membership we are now able to host atachments.

So all your helpfull PDF.Zip.xls.doc.gif.jpg ect ect can now be posted on the forum for all to see and use

Simply use the "post reply" button, not the quick reply box. type your message scroll down to "attach file" atach your file (no bigger than 3.9mb per file and maximum of 3 per post) hit "submit query" if all gose well your file will be atached if not it will tell you why it has been refused (i expect some teething probs so please let me know) then just press "send" to post your message.

However - the storage space dose cost money which comes out of my own pocket (its pre paid so needs to be used) so please dont waste it,and use sensibly. That said any modeling related atachments or ones used to help the RDMFC members out with non related things im happy to fund!

Good luck and enjoy our new feature
Attachments
Trim Chart.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(344 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Last edited by Mark Barnes on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Club Secretary

RDMFC Bonus points : 8098

Back to top Go down

Re: At last we have atachments

Post by XXXXX on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 pm

As the forum now appears to be a permanent part of the club sceane would it not be appropriate for the club to make a donation towards the cost of running this facility?

XXXXX

RDMFC Bonus points : 551

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum